‘There are all kinds of courage,’ said Dumbledore, smiling. ‘It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. I therefore award ten points to Mr. Neville Longbottom.’
1.02 / 3.09
hi!!! i was wondering how to do the thing with the streak over peoples's eyes edit thingy like the one in your one red wedding edit cuz it was super pretty
So you want to learn how to block out the eyes of our favorite dead characters like the 300 men of Sparta had the sun blocked out by enemy arrows! Well here is a few simple steps! REFERENCE THIS PHOTO OF THE RED WEDDING
1. Get you a nice picture going of some characters; living or dead, your choice. (Here I’ve made a new graphic just for your tutorial!! This is my first, so I’m very excited!)
2. Click on the brush tool on the sidebar. It’s different depending on what system you use. I use photoshop CS6. (excuse the bad writing. I don’t have a mouse.)
3. Choose your brush. There are various ones already in there for you. Or you can download a bajillion different kinds. I use a simple chalk for both this graphic and the Red Wedding. You can also change the size.
4. Choose a color. Red is always foreboding in a black and white photo. It’s my go to with all things GoT recently…
5. Start brushing over the eyes. One pass over won’t do much, so gouge those eyes a few times with your red brush of death to get a good cover.
6. Make sure to repeat on all the characters you wish to do this to and there you have it! I hope that was easy enough and explained well. I shall post the finished product in your name and thank you for the kind words!!!
YOU ROCK! have a graphic on me
Hi! Is it possible to make a manip of Zooey Deschanel and Chris Hemsworth together? Thank You =)
It very much is! This brings memories for these two were an OTP pairing for me and a friend. I hope you enjoy! HERE